Author Topic: what a result bolton 0 stoke 5  (Read 876 times)

Offline micky mouse

what a result bolton 0 stoke 5
« on: April 17, 2011, 18:46:33 PM »
Bolton 0 stoke 5 what an unbeleavable result what odds would you have got on this result.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 19:54:17 PM »
Delighted for Stoke, they were one of the teams of my childhood, I loved Shilts as a child (me not him) and at that time saw them at Luton Town - remember Mick Pejic, Denis Smith, Alan Hudson, John Mahoney, Terry Conroy - and my childhood hero came on as a second half sub - Jimmy Greenhoff. I know who I'll be supporting in the final  :)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 20:22:53 PM »
Gotta say that both the score and the winners were a surprise to me, but good luck to Stoke in the final against Middle East Cash City, nice to see an 'unfashionable' team win the Cup .

I also wished I watched this game instead of the unmentionable Premiership game on Sky.  The air was blue in the Usedbusticket's household, not just because of the late (late) penalty but more the fact that Arsenal once again have all the possession, get in all the right positions but once again fail to hit the back of the net.  It's not just the fact that they have forgotten how to shoot, but once again they fail to get into the six yard box, front or back post, when crosses do come in.[:(!]

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 19:49:49 PM »

Slik went off to Wembley wearing his best Stoke Shirt with 40 lads on the bus, after lots of texts saying they were stuck on the M1, he finally phoned just before kick off so I could listen to the Atmosphere of them singing Delilah..Bless him. Can't get any sense out of him since he came back, Just singing We are Stoke City and We Play How We Want..lol.
Roll on the 14th May, lets hope his lifelong dream of winning some silverware comes true..I didn't like to point out, that it wasn't until you got a Villa player that you could even dream of getting some..hehehe..somedays for the sake of a happy marriage, it's best to just smile..lol)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf