Author Topic: Lawyer  (Read 4773 times)

Offline cadavanti

Re: Lawyer
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 13:14:41 PM »
unfortunately the two suggested cannot help, we engaged the services last year of one of them, and she was unable to help, the other one for certain reasons we cannot approach, all I am asking now is if anybody else is in a similar sittuation

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 14:24:46 PM »
I think if anyone was in a similar situation we would have seen a post from them by now. So I guess there is nobody on the forum.

Offline Denise40

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 20:55:55 PM »
Was informed when we were house hunting a couple of years back that properties that have tapu's on shared land, i.e the builder bought a plot and built more than one house and divided, that walls inbetween properties is OK if neighbours agree and if not they can be forced to take them down.

Living in Uzumlu haven't heard of anyone else having to do this as yet!

You want want to visit and ask Mustafa the local builder in uzumlu who seems pretty clued up on these things and has helped others with disputes!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 21:09:12 PM »
Is there not an agent you bought through or developer who built it - they should be the first port of call surely...

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 22:37:35 PM »
Have you checked what the planning permission actually covered?  If not, pop into the tapu office & look at the plans.

There are plenty of places that have Tapu & Hab cert, doesn't guarantee they didn't put a wall where they didn't have permission to.

Good luck

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf