Author Topic: Deliktas  (Read 15612 times)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2007, 18:21:19 PM »
Please don't tell me that you are all over for 4-5 weeks - I feel so envious now!  Wish we were there too!
Doug - What a s*d that we are going to miss each other again!  We will eventually meet up I am sure!  I take it that Angela and the boys are going out for the summer hols .... how lucky are they?
Amanda - fancy going out for 5 weeks - it just is not fair! hahahahaha... :-(
All I can say is you guys must earn too much! AND must have fantastic jobs that you can all take all this time off! hahahahahahaha  Envy????  I am dead jealous!!!! :-)

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2007, 15:21:55 PM »
i wouldn't call working with kids all day a brill job!!!!!but at least i get all the school hols off.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Deliktas
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2007, 23:42:53 PM »
Oh I see - education related - say no more!  hahahaha
Still envious though!!!  I would love to get over there more often - but as I work in a very busy Payroll office (soon to be made redundant!!!) I cannot get over there.  Steve works in transport - so he is worse!  Oh well - when I get my redundancy through - depending on the time - and ofcourse if I get another job - I might get out for another 2 weeks!  Steve will not be able to - which is not good - but I might go out with a friend.  Daughter will not be able to get any time off either!

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2007, 06:36:45 AM »
Angela is a school teacher. Its not all roses as the cost of flights is clearly higher. Booking ahead with Aegean helps a lot.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Deliktas
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »
I work in a school as an exams officer - I would love to have the 6 weeks off and be in Turkey but the nature of the job means being in school for results days in August. But lets face it all our jobs are getting in the way of where we really want to be!

Offline nadine

Deliktas
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2007, 18:20:47 PM »
hi all,amanda b here.been to green valley bar.got a lovely welcome and lovely food at the snack bar.met kkob and Yetkin,everyone as nice as they sound.Doug give me a ring.happy hols.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2007, 16:45:06 PM »
Hi Amanda - sent you a text to your mobile but no response. Thanks for the note Nadine. Looking forward to seeing the meteors tonight from the top of the hill.

Offline telsoo

Deliktas
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2007, 15:04:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by HappyMonday

Hi Amanda - sent you a text to your mobile but no response. Thanks for the note Nadine. Looking forward to seeing the meteors tonight from the top of the hill.

Hi Doug
Hope you and Angela enjoying it there at mo.
Its annoying we couldnt make it this summer because of our States visit but hope all ok.
Give our regards to John and Pam.
Any news re anything and is our place still there and in one piece??
Hope Mehmet and Mrs Mehmet and little lady Mehmet are well too.
Keep in touch mate
Terry and Susan

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2007, 19:11:45 PM »
Hi Terry & Sue. Writing from an Internet cafe in Fethiye. Your place is fine. Pam and Johnny left just before I came out (escaping the hot Aug weather) but back next week. We have been looking after an adopted cat and kittens in their absence whilst our neighbours in the UK (GrantT on this forum) has been looking after ours. Thanks Grant - back tomorrow night! :-\ Mehmet and family are also well - although he got a bit of a rollicking the other week for not cutting the grass - so all looking well now. Hope to see you in October? Doug

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf