Author Topic: Important Information, Building Amnesty Law  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Inspector

Important Information, Building Amnesty Law
« on: October 01, 2018, 08:04:42 AM »
Important Information, Building Amnesty Law
As you know, applications for the building amnesty law end on October 31st.
What is an amnesty law.
With this law, it is possible to ensure that your house is legalized by paying the illegal installments and roof floors.
What is the illegal structure.
This law encompasses not only all illegal buildings, but also additions to licensed buildings without permission.
For example, the balcony is enclosed with the pimapen to the living room. Additional storage or garage to the garden and swimming pool.
I've never had any problems because of these add-ons, why should I do it?
As you know, the municipality does not control buildings unless someone complains. For example, can you be sure that your neighbor will not complain to council after a discussion?
In the event of a complaint, the municipality will pay you a penalty of 3000-6000 liras and give you time. You will be penalized a second time 3000-6000 liras if you do not make the necessary correction within the given 3 months period.
Then your file is sent to the court. The court, which lasts approximately 2 years, will be fined approximately 4000-8000 thousand lira and you will be sentenced to 11 months of imprisonment. Despite the criminal court and the law process, your building is still an illegal building. However, if you benefit from the amnesty law that does not pay the penalty does not go to court and make your house completely lawful.
What is the approximately cost of process,
It depends on size and location of building. For a villa with a roof rooms it costs 4000-10000 liras. Valuation of building effects the cost directly.
Ps. None of the roof floor is legal.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf