Author Topic: Aymes Hotel or Rosary Beach Hotel  (Read 4244 times)

Offline kimmie

Aymes Hotel or Rosary Beach Hotel
« on: May 20, 2013, 21:37:27 PM »
Can anyone give any info regarding the above 2 hotels cannot decide which to book it appears that they have both been renovated recently? I can only find 1 review on TA for the Aymes Hotel but nothing for the Rosary. On the pictures i can find they both look to have decent size pool areas which is something we prefer rather than the beach at calis. Any info appreciated i would like to try and book this weekend for the begining of June.

Thank You

Offline marillis

Re: Aymes Hotel or Rosary Beach Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 19:05:51 PM »
I had a look round the Aymes on Monday. All the rooms have been refurbished with new beds, carpets and furniture and all have a fridge and a bath.  Ramazan who was at the Remer is now managing it. They will still be doing weddings on a weekend but the music wil stop at 11.30.  I was so impressed I have booked for the end of August. Got the best deal with Sunshine.co.uk

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 21:34:57 PM »
A good move. Ramazan better known as Rambo is a lovely man with many years experience as a hotel manager. I am sure that this hotel will get great reviews from people who stay there. Unfortunately the 'proprietor' of the Remer, also named Ramazan is and possibly still is a bit of a sleazy character and Rambo did not like the fact that people mistook him for the sleaze-ball.  Anyway as I've said the Aymes will do well and I am also going to stay there in August.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 12:02:30 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/137896899647879/?hc_location=stream

Rebin Beach Hotel, 5 minutes from beach and prom, very reasonable, very clean,
lovely people, biggest pool in Calis?? excellent food!

JT

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 08:02:08 AM »
Try ibrahim bey , on the front right next door to rosary and aymes is behind it , nice pool and plenty of sunbeds,descent size rooms and very friendly

Offline kimmy216

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 09:42:04 AM »
i have  been looking at  rosary beach for next year...  has anyone stayed there before..and if so could anyone give me any information on this hotel .

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 12:36:56 PM »
Just spent 10 nights at the Aymes and was very pleased. The pool is excellent and there is a small pool for children. The rooms are spacious and have comfortable beds, fridge and bath as well as shower. Most of the staff speak little English but Rambo the manager speaks good English and he is very helpful. The cleaning staff are fantastic. Booking for next year,  using lastcheck.co.UK as their prices are the cheapest. No loud music apart from weddings but the music stops at 11.30pm.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 20:51:37 PM »
We had a one night stay at the Rosary beach this summer and personally I would not recommend it to be honest one nght was too much... the only good thing was the beds were quite comfy, awful bathroom a shower with no oomph and a wet room style so hence the floor got soaked and I slipped up in it no bath mat supplied. thetop rail of the balcony was definitely loose so did not want to lean on it to much... As for the man on reception well to say I felt intimidated going down and asking for an extra pillow is an understatement, never again I was up at 6am packed showered and could not wait to leave, possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayd in......

Offline angela

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:58 AM »
We're looking at the Aymes for Easter, these are very encouraging comments!

Offline tonyb

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 20:59:57 PM »
I'm surpised at the last coment about the Rosary Beach. We spent 2 weeks there in Jun/July & found the staff to be very helpful. You really can't fault the location,decent sized balconies,ample breakfast & the room was cleaned every day. Extremely good value for the price & right on the prom.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf