Author Topic: Rosary Beach Hotel  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
Rosary Beach Hotel
« on: July 31, 2014, 15:59:08 PM »
Has anyone stayed at the Rosary Beach Hotel? We stayed at the Kaan in June but Lisa is petrified of dogs and the walk to and from the hotel can be very scary for her, we ended up in taxis all of the second week, There didnt seem so many on the seafront.

We dont spend much time in the hotel so the Rosary Beach Hotel looks very good for the money?

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Rosary Beach Hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 18:56:42 PM »
We stayed in June lovely hotel clean basic but good. Quiet.  We had rooms first floor overlooking the sea front. Rooms 201_through to 204/. We have tried to book again but fully booked begin of sept, so trying for later dates. Go for it!:-) 

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 20:54:47 PM »
My friend Gill stayed at the Rosary Beach Hotel in June and really enjoyed it.  If you can't get booked here, try the Aymes just across the road.  I stay there and love it there as it's close to the beach, transport and everything Calis has to offer.  Lovely and clean, beautiful pool and Ramazan the manager is a lovely man.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 02:49:32 AM »
I haven't stayed there but had a look round when out In May , rooms like fine my daughter is staying there in September but we had already booked the ibrahim bey which is next

Offline lynne1967

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 08:24:14 AM »
Me and my son are staying here in 3 week's time, trip advisor have mostly good reviews, hope we enjoy our stay there, been going to calis 21 years and love the place and people.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf