Author Topic: Have I left it to late?  (Read 6032 times)

Online Rana

• Newly Registered
Re: Have I left it to late?
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 07:23:33 AM »
I would say the same babcc, basic and friendly as we stayed there 2 years ago. It is however about 10-15 mins walk to the prom, depends how close you want to be.

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 13:56:02 PM »
We've had some good holidays at Oykun and Tugay hotels in Calis Beach.  Generally book direct with the hotel on line, but we've also used sunshine holidays and had a couple of very good deals.  Delta has been given good reviews on CBF although it hasn't got a pool.........however, the beach is literally across the road!  Good luck in your search and have a great holiday.

Offline Georgie Girl

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 19:16:10 PM »
Hi we have stayed at the Aymes for the last two years. Can't fault it. Basic accommodation with a pool one road  back from the beach but within a few minutes walk and on the dolmus route. We have paid £17 per night b&b for two with Sunshine. It's a mainly Turkish hotel but the manager speaks really good English and always friendly and helpful. Would recommend it if you are looking for a cheap hotel close to the beach.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 22:50:27 PM »
We have not stayed there, it is near our place and always looks very nice.  I know people who have stayed and some are members here.  Toky is one member who has stayed.  She, as I remember gave the place a good review.
I have heard it is owned by a family and they look after their customers very well.
Here are the T.A. Reviews.
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298031-d1123635-Reviews-Tugay_Hotel-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 12:50:21 PM »
Thanks guys - meant to update.  In the end opted for Golden Moon.  So excited now

Online Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 14:32:22 PM »
Great hotel and management hope you enjoy  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 17:38:29 PM »
Make sure you are not being put in an attic room.  I remember meeting up with Toky and her husband, they had been put in an attic room and she had to stand on the bed to see out of the window. I know they got their room changed the next day.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf