Author Topic: LOCAL DOC SHOPS  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Linda1953

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 16:13:37 PM »
Thanks everyone for your input it has all been very helpful! Ronzeus what did you pay for your leg operation if you dont mind posting it on here if not send me an email privately.  

I will pop into Kardz by Karen............

I have a few more health issues that need to be looked at so I will shop around.

Offline ronzeus

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 16:31:57 PM »
Just over £800,including the initial scan.

Offline doll

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 06:43:06 AM »
karen
how much did your dads op cost in antalya
i no someone who had a heart attack and it cost over 2 grand but he did recover
in esnaf
doll

Offline teresa321

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 12:37:55 PM »
Keep us informed of your findings and experiences Linda - and of course your health  ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 12:38:20 PM by teresa321 »

Offline Linda1953

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2006, 07:39:39 AM »
Well I ended up in the Esnaf this weekend not for one of my complaints though.  I have felt so ill this last 10 days and I thought it was through drinking Fethiye water but it turned out I have been suffering from severe dehydration and stress would you believe! I went in complaing of sinus problems because of a really bad headache and face ache so I had a sinus x-ray and it was clear.  They took bloods which were normal so I've not got the dreaded lergy! Then they put me on a drip (Isolyte vitamin) they did not take my blood pressure, or temperature which has been raging every 20 minutes or palpate any glands.   I was so weak I could hardly walk up the stairs to my apartment and had to be portered to my bed in the observation ward.  After the drip I felt much better, however I still feel a bit wobbly today but cant lie around forever at home.  

All this cost me 129 tlr.  They said because I lived here they would treat me like a Turkish person.  I dont know if the price was good or bad but I am sure glad I went.

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 17:16:28 PM »
Hi Linda - sorry to hear you've not been well.  It just goes to show the importance of drinking loads of water - alcohol doesn't count as it does dehydrate you.  hope you're feeling better soon.  doesn't seem a bad price to me if you think what it would cost here in UK

Take care of yourself  Janet

Offline Jo

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 13:25:04 PM »
I was in Calis last month and my back locked on me!!! I was taken to Esnaf.  I was in agony but can only praise the treatment I was given.

Offline Linda1953

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 18:26:23 PM »
Thanks Janet.  Well when you consider paying taxes all year from your salary in the UK and you might not even attend hospital all year. I would rather pay here and go straight in and get seen to.

Just a rant here but when you think of the rigmarole you have to go through in the UK to get seen or spend in making calls to get an appointment,getting time off work, getting transport to the GP(perhaps losing money if your a temporary worker)and seeing the GP only to be told to take some paracetamol used to really make my blood boil!

Offline mike

• Broadstairs, UK
LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 05:08:09 AM »
How much to treat boiling blood in esnaf anyone?:D

Offline Linda1953

LOCAL DOC SHOPS
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 11:49:09 AM »
LOL

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf