Author Topic: NATIONWIDE  (Read 13012 times)

Offline kismetbar

NATIONWIDE
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 10:31:14 AM »
We have had nothing but trouble from Nationwide. We lost our debit card which we promptly cancelled Nationwide told us they had dispatched a new one .... only to be told four weeks later that they will not send a replacement to 'restricted Turkey'. If you live out here and use Nationwide, look after your card!!! We have an account in England that we cannot access. AND, they won't even send a new card to family or friends for us. If we were relying on that account, we'd be right up the swanny!!

Offline amanda bullock

NATIONWIDE
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 10:53:57 AM »
we've got a nation w account.Will try it this year.Coming over next week.you want some crumpets at Kismet?

Offline kismetbar

NATIONWIDE
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 11:04:08 AM »
Yum!!! Yes please!! x

Offline amanda bullock

NATIONWIDE
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 11:22:34 AM »
sorted xxx

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
NATIONWIDE
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 11:31:21 AM »
 :) Maria, do you mean a natiowide ordinary acc, I have an old, but still valid building society book,(with a couple of quid in, will this be enough, or do I have to open one, and will I have enough time now,x ;)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
NATIONWIDE
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 12:08:46 PM »
its a Nationwide Flex account and you can open one on-line today if you have an old one you can just transfer the balance from one to another to open your flex- might just be enough time before you go!

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
NATIONWIDE
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 16:51:23 PM »
The last thing that I do before leaving for Turkey is to bung some money into my Nationwide Flex Account so I can draw from ATMs in Turkey. We have been doing that for the last three and a half years and not incurred any charges.
Pete [^]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 16:55:29 PM by canalman »

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
NATIONWIDE
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 22:38:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by canalman

The last thing that I do before leaving for Turkey is to bung some money into my Nationwide Flex Account so I can draw from ATMs in Turkey. We have been doing that for the last three and a half years and not incurred any charges.
Pete [^]

Bunged mine in today ready for 28th May. Best thing we did was to get a N/wide flex account & N/wide Visa card
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 22:39:18 PM by bewva »

Offline Tonya

NATIONWIDE
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 23:14:24 PM »
Its the only account that lets you withdraw cash abroad with no charge. 3 years ago we were using Lloyds with a £2 per transaction charge (or something like that) Nationwide also gives you the best exchange rate. You just need the ATM's to be working lol

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
NATIONWIDE
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 04:44:03 AM »
speaking to N.W. head office recently they imformed me that they were not happy with ex pats using there cash points abroad on a perminant basis and were reviewing the situation.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf