Author Topic: Orthodontist  (Read 3249 times)

Offline Lucy

Orthodontist
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 07:48:16 AM »
hi milorni you should try the dentistry department at the Letton hospital as they may do orthodontics or failing that go to any Dis Hekimi and they should be able to give you information
Lucy

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Orthodontist
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:32 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by milorni

Have just been told that my daughter can't have a brace on the NHS and we will need to pay £1750 privately if we wish to proceed.Out of interest, did anyone ever locate an orthodontist near to Fethiye and any idea of charges to compare?

That's awful milorni :(.  My son needed lots of dentistry work, including years of going to the Orthodontist, braces etc.

My understanding of the NHS Dentistry contract is that if, the work is necessary/needed, it is free to children.  Here's the link to the Government website I posted a while back, I hope you get it sorted & don't have to pay!  :).

http://direct.gov.uk/en/index.htm

Offline Judika

Orthodontist
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »
Coming over in April. Do the dentists have a set number of crowns they will do or can one have just one or two done please.Anyone know. Many u k dentists will only do at least 4 at a time.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 13:03:57 PM »
I had two bridges done last Summer covering 7 teeth and all completed within 2 weeks.  Whilst you can have a crown done in 7 days it is better to do these over a 2 week period in case any problems on initial fitting.

Offline Judika

Orthodontist
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 19:58:34 PM »
Thankyou , Sounds reasonable in Turkey .Will have to start to get my teeth done.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf