Author Topic: teeth whitening  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Neisha

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 18:00:11 PM »
So whens the party BB???? Although from my spellin i think ive probably had enough today!! hic!!

Sorry to hear the big X-0 news !!! Let us know if u do find the whitening answer - as for hair - i think its a No to fethiye - you should talk to George at Bambu - he had one in the winter thats why it was a bit fluffy at the start of the season but he went to one of the new Russian countries for it - apparently having another this year - told me about the process - fortunately after id eaten!!! And before anyone asks no i dont need one - its all my own  :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
teeth whitening
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 20:55:48 PM »
I watched an item on T.V the other day. The dentist on there said that home kits were usless.  Also there is a great variation in how white the teeth can go. After having them done it make the teeth porus for 24 hours so no wine, coffee, tea etc. Anything that will stain a white shirt in fact.It has to be repeated every few months. All in all a very expensive option.

Offline victoria

teeth whitening
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2006, 10:17:51 AM »
Hi, got mine done in Fethiye with the whitening fluid. My dentist made a mould, used it 4 times and WOW what a difference. I had no problems and I also have enough fluid for a top up in 6 months time. I can fully recommend it. My dentist is Mutlu (entrance next to Birlik rest. on cinema street) 3rd floor. I think Kardz by Karen is next door. It cost about £80 for top and bottom teeth

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
teeth whitening
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2006, 12:35:57 PM »
thanks victoria,would you believe thats its cheaper for me to jump on a plane have a weeks holiday have my teeth done and still have change,fantastic.

marcus

Offline teresa321

teeth whitening
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2006, 16:42:26 PM »
Just get a lovely tan in Calis and your teeth will look whiter - you will have to keep coming over to top it up though.

Having said that i am reading with interest as I have thought of it myself.

Teresa

Offline Linda1953

teeth whitening
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »
Stop drinking the çay! Since I started drinking that stuff my teeth have deteriorated to a sludgey colour or maybe its just my age!

I've been on the atkins and lost 10kgs in about a month but I have also hammered myself at the gym too. I'm on and off it! The diet here alone is a virtual atkins if you stay off the bread,cakes and chocks!

Wow Victoria think I'll be calling in there too!

Offline Kazzyber

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 19:00:50 PM »
I have just paid £380 for a root canal and I can tell you that was cheap for down here in the south of England. I think the Turkey prices look good in comparison - quoted for a crown about £2,000 plus, I could go on holiday have my treatment and still have change.  Seems to me that getting a toothache may not be so bad if you get a trip to Calis out of it!!!

Offline JulieDiane

teeth whitening
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 22:53:05 PM »
most dental and surgery, medical or cosmetic is far cheaper abroad than in uk, tooth whitening can be done at dentists via bleaching method or laser, (you can see big difference once completed) by the way tooth whitening is actually illegal in uk, not many dentists do it, ones that do, do so as the dental governing body (4get their correct name) have said they won't prosecute dental practices that carry out the procedure  :)

Jules x

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 22:54:09 PM by jdrussell »

Offline Emvs2002

teeth whitening
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 14:58:00 PM »
Ive just been to the denist and asked how much it will cost to get your teeth whithened and he said it started from 200 US dollars.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf