Author Topic: Dentists  (Read 3210 times)

Offline philrose

Dentists
« on: August 30, 2006, 05:00:41 AM »
Deciding to take advantage of the cheaper cost of dentistry here, my wife has been thinking of having a couple of crowns replaced. Plenty of dentists to choose from, anyone had experience of them, and can recomend a particular practice[?]
Many thanks!

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
Dentists
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 05:53:20 AM »
This has been covered numerous times - if you use the search facility you will find loads on this!

Offline Nikos

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 09:29:25 AM »
I used Dr Ayesgul at http://www.dentalinturkey.com/.  I have no complaints and will definitely go back!

Cheers
Nick

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
Dentists
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »

There was an article in a magazine the other day advising Brits the best places to go round the world for different medical treatments and it advised Turkey for dental treatment, excellent dentistry for a fraction of the cost in the UK.

Offline n/a

• deleted
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
Can recommend Volkan Ozdag in Fethiye.If you e mail me I can give you his contact details

Offline doll

Dentists
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 07:17:30 AM »
philrose
dont use asgul at fetip for crowns, just basic dentistry
she did bad ones for us.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 11:29:21 AM »
Definitely recommend Mydent on road behind fish market.  First class facilities and dentist speaks near perfect English.

Offline Jenny

Dentists
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 17:21:56 PM »
Id second that happy Monday - I had an abcess on my tooth while i was there for 6 weeks and my friend took me to Mydent and the dentist Ibrahim Ozturk was fantastic - he spoke excellent english and the place was really spotlessly clean and very swish. The prices were very reasonable too - much cheaper than England.

Jenny.x.

Offline philrose

Dentists
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 05:26:19 AM »
Thanks for all the suggestions, we seem to have plenty to choose from:D. We'll probably contact a couple and see which one Janet feels happiest with.

Offline THE vOICE

Dentists
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 22:13:49 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by philrose

Deciding to take advantage of the cheaper cost of dentistry here, my wife has been thinking of having a couple of crowns replaced. Plenty of dentists to choose from, anyone had experience of them, and can recomend a particular practice[?]
Many thanks!

FOUND A LOVELY DENTIST DID EXCELLENT WORK SO FAR ON MY TEETH.  Just opp Gima in the first walkway behind the main road.  He is actually sort of above the Pharmacy's  you see opp Gima. Cagatay Aras cagatayaras@yahoo.com  tel:05334-701525.  He really did a very good job and not too expensive. He explains everything, isn't a "sadist!" & really dose keep abreast of the most up to date dentistry. Hope it helps.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf