Author Topic: Copy of post by Smudge  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Copy of post by Smudge
« on: March 10, 2004, 21:24:14 PM »
you can live quite comfortably here with about £75-£100 a week including bills,with this amount we go to cinema once a week,eat out at least once a week,and have a few drinks here and there.We do eat at the Local's places rather than those aimed at tourists which are twice as expensive,and we make good use of the markets.If you have anymore questions I can start a new thread.
Look forward to meeting you all,
smudge

Offline Carpete

Copy of post by Smudge
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 22:30:11 PM »
Hi Smudge, Interested in the reference to "local places to eat". We love the more homely turkish casseroles, veggi ones too. Any recommendations? Many years ago there used to be a small eatery for the taxi drivers  etc. across from the harbour. Lovely food, very simple, very turkish, but long gone! :)

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
Copy of post by Smudge
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 09:07:24 AM »
close to the Oto-Gar on Fethiye-Antayla road roundabout,near to the trading estate,lots of places to get a good cheap Turkish meal,great casseroles etc,these places are used by the locals and travelers so no frills or waiters trying to sell you a house,just good honest food.Get away from the tourist places and i'm sure you will find great food and company.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf