Author Topic: Contact lens,s  (Read 1484 times)

Offline bobatheathton

Contact lens,s
« on: March 25, 2007, 12:11:31 PM »
Can any one tell us if you can[?][? get the monthly contact lenses in Fethiye and what are the costs

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Contact lens,s
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 14:51:00 PM »
Yes you can. About 140YTL for 6 pairs.

Offline bobatheathton

Contact lens,s
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 15:36:45 PM »
Thanks for the reply that has made the wifes day as she was worried about getting repeat prescriptions from the uk,

Offline tigrrboxer

Contact lens,s
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 10:22:03 AM »
I haven't needed new contacts in Fethiye yet, but... My last monthly pair of contacts fell out one morning when I was in Bodrum on a Sunday. Accustomed to waltzing into any chemist in Istanbul and picking up a six-pack, I was aghast when the biggest Bodrum opticians told me that my minus 5 prescription was "abnormal" and they'd have to order from Izmir or Istanbul. I stumbled around in a blur all day until somebody suggested Oasis shopping centre - and the lovely opticians there produced a pack straightaway. I think it was about 110 YTL. In general, it's worth trying to bargain - when they name a price, ask how much that would be in cash, for example - or what kind of freebies they offer (some places offer a free eye test, some offer a bottle of free solution).

Offline Nicnic

Contact lens,s
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 09:55:40 AM »
i go to naz optic opposite the change money place in fethiye i get throwaway lenses i think i paid 100ytl for each eye for 6 months but i make my lenses last 2 months at a time so it only costs that realy for a year good eh

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf