Author Topic: Trip to Ephesus & Pamukkale & Rafting  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Latymer

Trip to Ephesus & Pamukkale & Rafting
« on: July 22, 2007, 22:27:01 PM »
Hi,
Ephesus & Pamukkale - Can anyone please advise on the best company to use for a trip to Ephesus & Pamukkale that has a good guide/s providing loads of info and making the trip enjoyable. Will be in the company of 2 teenagers 15 & 13 yrs.
Out of curiosity do all the tour companies stop in carpet factories? As I would like to avoid if possible - if not will be game!

Rafting - any recommendations please as my 15 & 13 years old is so keen on rafting.

see you all in a weeks time. :) :) 8)

Offline chrisp

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 10:59:16 AM »
Latymer,
Stork Holidays do Ephesus, if you do a search on this site you will find the details.  i have just emailed on the "places to visit" from main page.  i am trying to convince my other half that he wants to move outside of his comfort zone of calis/feithye this year.  like yourself i do not really want the carpet factory/gold establishment stops, done them all on our previous visits to "heaven".  i understand why these are included, but it does sometimes put a bit of a "downer" on the trip.  hope that you manage to sort something out.
chrisp

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
We went with Lion Tours and were completely satisfied with the trip. There wasn't a carpet stop but we went to an onyx factory/shop. It was a bit different and we bought a couple of items. Have never bought a carpet!!
Pashka

Offline Latymer

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 19:39:02 PM »
Hi Chrisp and Pashka,

Thank you both for the info and pointer.  
Latymer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf