Author Topic: Onur Air  (Read 4773 times)

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Onur Air
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 15:59:33 PM »
Have used BA ,Thos Cook,XL and Onur in the past.Onur were good,decent legroom and you cant beat some of their prices. 8)

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
Onur Air
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 16:46:45 PM »
we always use them now as the prices are the cheapest on the market to dalaman, by the way you do not get a meal( if thats what you would call it as it was c---) so you would not miss it and its only 4 hours but they will be doing snacks and free soft drinks

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
Onur Air
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 16:49:41 PM »
Have used them in the past and booked with them for June,2008(very good price via Aegean). No complaints,the aircraft were fairly new,clean,sufficient leg room for me(6 feet tall),the food was OK for me but not my wife. Any one remember Dan Air? Compared to them Onur Air are near perfect.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Onur Air
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 17:56:24 PM »
i am over the 7th and it will be my 3rd trip this year with onur there seats are wider then TC and more legroom,never had any problems yet (touchwood)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Onur Air
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 18:58:32 PM »
Flew with them last week on a Gold trail flight no delay there 40 mins delay on the way back. they were serving food on behalf of gold trail but from what I was told they are not serving food for Aegean got the seats next to the safety exit so lots of room. No entertainment but I always take an MP3 player so not bothered, using them again on 29th of August. :)

Offline colinanddenise

Onur Air
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 20:34:22 PM »
hi all
Wife and i used Onur Air two years ago, food - OK, space - OK, entertainment - NA, crews failure to demonstrate safety/emergency briefing - NIGHTMARE!
Wife will not fly with them again if it was free!
We do understand things have improved but now we can fly from our local airport without Onur it is not a problem.

Cheers C & D

Offline mary anne

Onur Air
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 21:15:36 PM »
We must admit having just returned from Dalaman this week and having flown out with T.C.with no leg room and squeezed like sardines, we much prefered 8) the return journey with Onar -  nice wide seats and plenty leg room.We were offered a meal but declined. Returning in 6 weeks with them and all of next years flight are booked at bargain prices - no complaints whatsoever and all flights from Glasgow 8).

Offline kevman

Onur Air
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 19:25:08 PM »
As I live in Turkey I need to find reasonable priced flights for my trips back to family.Having used T. Cook and then Onur Air I much prefer Onur Air. There new planes are comfortable with plenty leg room. The price, well need I say more, it speaks for its self!!

Offline Pete338

Onur Air
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 14:08:48 PM »
Hey, dont knock good old Dan-Dare, I worked for them and they were the only airline decent with outside toilets.
Cheers
Pete

Offline doll

Onur Air
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 19:39:59 PM »
we used onur air to travel to istanbul
it took 1 hour and they gave a drink and cake or crackers
plenty of legroom
 enjoy your flight with them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf