Author Topic: Hamish McTurk Unreliable Transfers  (Read 2235 times)

Offline sooty

Hamish McTurk Unreliable Transfers
« on: June 11, 2008, 09:11:26 AM »
My daughter's friends booked Hamish McTurk and quoted 70 gbp for 4 people return and they picked them up from the airport unfortunately they never picked them up to take them back to the airport, they were waiting at 2.20 a.m. (after they had been in the shop the same day to clarify the time) and the driver never turned up. They rang the number that had been given to them in case of any problems and it was a wrong number. After waiting until 3.00 a.m. the Blue Pearl Hotel receptionist organised a transfer which I understand cost them 70 gbp one way. I received an e:mail at 7.00 a.m. that morning from the transfer driver asking why the 4 people had not been there when the driver turned up for them, I rang Hamish McTurk and was eventually told that the transfer driver had fallen asleep, so why did he lie and say he was there to pick them up when obviously he wasn't, Hamish McTurk also said it was the first time this year this had happened, I said it is only June, so obviously this must happen alot. He said he would compensate them but when I went down he didn't want to know. I am angry these kids were left in the middle of the night paniking they were going to miss their flight and then ripped of by the Blue Pearl Hotel for 70 GBP one way. So the moral of this story is DONT BOOK TRANSFERS FROM HAMISH MCTURK.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf