Author Topic: drunken moments!  (Read 2417 times)

Offline nathalie

drunken moments!
« on: July 25, 2004, 13:05:38 PM »
hey has any 1 got any stories about all your drunken times im sure you have i love hearing about them! so come on spill!
il tell ya all 1 when i got quite drunk on tequila at the scarlett bar i went to the tolet with my friend gazis cousin from the bambu bar was in the mens toilets all of sudden i felt some1 drag me in and start kissing me!i was so drunk i couldnt b arsed to do anything about it!when i got reminded about it the next day it was quite embarressing seeing as i was with gazi whilst on holiday :S! its not very good but its just 1 of the things i can remember lol!so if uve got ne batter 1s post em here!

Offline robby

drunken moments!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 13:46:48 PM »
the only time i have been really drunk was at my birthday party which was here in england! i cant remember what happened though! :-\ all i know is that i was really terrorising the neighbourhood. i only had 2 breezers i think:( when will you be out nathalie??? i'm out on the 17th august to the 2nd

love robby
xxx:D

Offline glennat

drunken moments!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 09:04:08 AM »
Here's one!
Drunk and aged about 18, I was walking towards a bus-stop with my girlfriend (now my wife).  I could hardly put one foot in front of the other.  Suddenly all I saw was a hedge, then grass, then nothing.  I sat up, totally disorientated and feeling like I had just been beaten-up.  I didn't know where I was or how I got there but somehow I was sitting on a small square patch of grass.  I could hear my girlfriend's voice but not see her.
I had actually fallen sideways through somebody's hedge and found myself face down in their front garden!

Glen.

Offline zinterz

drunken moments!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 19:58:46 PM »
Hey, Im new here and I am looking to meet new friends.... I havn't really had any drunken moments, ive had times when ive felt frunk but i wasnt lol :D :) ;) :):D

Offline nathalie

drunken moments!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 16:53:39 PM »
i ment turkish drunken moments lol got ne of em!????

Offline Jenny

drunken moments!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 17:04:54 PM »
too many to tell!

Offline Kazzie

drunken moments!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 22:48:44 PM »
how long have you got. too many to put on here. lol
wow that makes me sound bad. lol

Kazzie

Offline nicki89

drunken moments!
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 11:02:20 AM »
one night i got quite drunk whilst sitting with my parents in the hotel bar so i sat quiet and pretended i was fine. when i went back to my room i threw up everywhere and fell asleep straight away (lovely) the next day my friends dad thought it would be funny to tell me i had caused a big scene at the bar and pushed 2 people over, as he tends to catch me out most holidays i ddnt believe him and then they asked another man, Rob who was also staying at the hotel to come and say to me 'do you remember me? the other night i think you got a bit of my drink down you at the bar', i have never been more embaresseed and straight away started apologizing, then he told me the whole thing was a fix up and i had fallen for terry's jokes again. :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf