Author Topic: Lost bank  (Read 5636 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Lost bank
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 22:29:55 PM »
As you know my bank book is in turkey and i cannot transfer any money into it from over here ,if i deposit large amount into my nationwide a/c i cannot use online banking so they say ,so when i come to turkey can i just bring a cheque with me to pay into my turkish sterling account then transfer in to ytl a/c.[^][?]

Offline kevin b

Lost bank
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 22:36:26 PM »
Do you not have someone you trust that will let you pay into their account in Turkey then transfer it to your own Turkish account?

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Lost bank
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 22:36:38 PM »
Lance I think it is likely you were with Oyak, the logo was a red circle with black wording. Moved when they became ING - we had a small panic when we tried to find them and they had moved. ING are now just around the corner near Ramazan Bazaar. Rest assured Oyak or ING the poor service remains the same

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Lost bank
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 22:45:43 PM »
Don'T really know anyone to transfer money to also will check on ing back out soon ,see if i can find anything out about cheque. ;)

Offline barry44544

Lost bank
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 22:53:54 PM »
Could it be the T.E.B.... they are now near the B&Q yappi market in Fethiye..?

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Lost bank
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 23:27:42 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by lance

As you know my bank book is in turkey and i cannot transfer any money into it from over here ,if i deposit large amount into my nationwide a/c i cannot use online banking so they say ,so when i come to turkey can i just bring a cheque with me to pay into my turkish sterling account then transfer in to ytl a/c.[^][?]

Lance, not sure how much you're transferring but why not just withdraw it from Nationwide in YTL from the ATM in Calis, maximum per day, and pay into your YTL a/c when it has accumulated a bit [?] Don't forget if your wife has a card then the maximum per day is per card. A cheque could take up to a month to clear :(.
Ken  8)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Lost bank
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 23:57:44 PM »
Cheers Ken i could do that but about 20000 could take a while ,so i can use cheque but it would take a long time.:D

quote:
Originally posted by kenkay

quote:
Originally posted by lance

Lance, not sure how much you're transferring but why not just withdraw it from Nationwide in YTL from the ATM in Calis, maximum per day, and pay into your YTL a/c when it has accumulated a bit [?] Don't forget if your wife has a card then the maximum per day is per card. A cheque could take up to a month to clear :(.
Ken  8)

Offline AndyLin

Lost bank
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »
Lance
we put money into our account by using a cheque, took about 3 weeks had no problems doing it this way
Lin

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Lost bank
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 11:35:52 AM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf