Author Topic: Esnaf hospital 10/10  (Read 2671 times)

Offline amanda bullock

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« on: April 24, 2009, 20:01:57 PM »
 :) Unfortunately my daughter's friend slipped and broke her wrist on thursday(12 hours before we were due to fly home).Our builders representative kindly took us to the Esnaf hospital off the promonade road.We were allocated an interpreter called Susan(lovely lady)and were admitted straight away.Because the season is quiet,all the radiologists,aneasthetists(general)and orthopeadic surgeons were on call.This was all very traumatic for us all and i cannot praise the staff and professionalism enough.Eventually all progressed well ,though she had to have surgery and very luckily for us,the airline allowed us to fly back all togeather.  :)Top marks!!

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 21:14:23 PM »
Hi Amanda. We had the same experience a couple of years ago. There is a little scam that they tend to play - getting you to pay your insurance excess to them there, only to find that you need to pay again when back in the UK but apart from that we found them excellent when Angelas sister had a burst appendix. Helped that our neighbour is a surgeon there as well.

Offline amanda bullock

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 21:47:40 PM »
Well,ain't that typical Doug!!!

Offline Jim Fraser

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 22:09:45 PM »
Yes they get 10/10 from us as well.
A few years ago my wife was rushed there with a suspected burst ulcer, within minutes of arriving my wife was X-rayed then given a scan and then an endescope examination. Very professional and so very friendly.
We paid the insurance excess to them when she was discharged, but never needed to pay anything more back in UK

Offline Sharon_Lawtey

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 22:17:48 PM »
my mum fell whilst getting off a boat taxi and had a head injury, we would not of got better treatment in england, we cannot praise them enough,  she was instantly given an x ray and a  ct scan, at our local hospital  you have  to  wait six months for a scan, hope all is well  with the girl

Offline amanda bullock

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 22:59:09 PM »
yes thanks,but it was awful facing her mum when we got home.Hopefully i did what i would expect for my daughter in that situation.It was very traumatic tho.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 23:36:51 PM »
 :)As long as she's ok Mand, thats the main thing,I wont go on about esnaf,its irrelevent, must have been a shock for you too,

Offline Lucy

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 09:11:26 AM »
im 8months pregnant and go to the Esnaf and im really happy with it. its always clean and the DRs are very approachable.ive been to check ups at the Devlet which was something i will never do again and also to the teaching hospital in Antalya which was the dirtiest and bigest rip off hospital ever!

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »
....and rooms come with a sea view :D

Offline karenChris

Esnaf hospital 10/10
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 11:18:19 AM »
My daughter had a busted appendix last June, we went to the Devlet hospital, she was diagnosed within minutes and operated on within the hour, I stayed in the hospital with her for 2 nights in a private room, the cleaner emptied the loo bin even though it hadn't been used, the room and floor was constantly being cleaned, food excellent and lots of it. my bill 460tl
A friend of ours had the same problem about a month ago, ambulance was called and automatically taken to esnaf where to be told there isn't a surgeon available you will have to go to Antalya, on arrival by car journey had to wait a few hours to be seen. Operation done the following day, 2 days stay in the hospital 4,500 POUNDS.
1 week later got an infection again taken by ambulance to esnaf, bill this time 6,5000 POUNDS.

A month or so back my 89 year old granny had a small stroke, we took her to devlet, seen immediately, ecg, cat scan 3 of each over a 3 day period, the doc wouldn't let her go until they were happy with the result, my daughter stayed with her the whole time in a private room. Bill just over 200tl
and she had a sea view

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf