Author Topic: Billy's Beach  (Read 16663 times)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Billy's Beach
« on: May 14, 2009, 08:34:51 AM »
Good news and bad news. For any fans of Joseph's beach and bar is the bad news.....It doesn't exist any more and has been demolished!  The good news is that Billy's Beach has now expanded and looks absolutely great. The restaurant and bar area has been totally rebuilt and is much bigger. The menu is also being extended this week from the brand new kitchens.
Bilal tells me he is also hoping to open one or two nights a week as well for barbecues etc.
Recommended but please be quiet and don't disturb my peace unless you are buying me an Efes:D

Offline nuttybird

Billy's Beach
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 09:14:53 AM »
Hi tribalelder where abouts is Billys beach? Is it further down as you head towards St Nicks' beach? Would like to visit, and dont worry i will buy you an Efes or 2 to keep you sweet!  ;) 8)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Billy's Beach
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »
Hi Anna..It is next door, basically the same entrance opposite Otel Meri
St Nicholas is to the left and Billy's Beach to the right. Big yellow sign overhead the entrance says Billy's Beach. :)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Billy's Beach
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 10:33:28 AM »
does he offer a free transfer as sugar beach does, and any chance of any photos??? :)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Billy's Beach
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 12:39:28 PM »
Hi Suemac.....yes he does but there is some agro at the moment between the Taxi Drivers and those offering free transfers......similar I suppose to Dalaman Airport last year.  As mentioned in an earlier post you can always get the Dolmus from Fethiye to take you all the way there at no extra cost if there continues to be a problem.

I will try and get some piccys for you next time I go.:D

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Billy's Beach
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 14:03:18 PM »
cheers.  Its just that with 8 or 9 of us, a pram and the usual buckets and spades, the freebie transfer service offered by Sugar is a godsend to us....we have a bit of a walk for a dolmus and its hard to get us all on one at the same time! So transfer services are always very very welcome. look forward to some piccys, but make sure its before next Friday cos Im out myself then!! :): :) :)

Offline milliemars

Billy's Beach
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 14:27:07 PM »
Reallynice there Sue, we used it in winter a good few times for bbq,s etc,I don,t think my pic,s do it justice but will have a look and if anything decent will send you some.

Offline nuttybird

Billy's Beach
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 14:29:06 PM »
Thanks Brian, i'll look out for the big yellow sign  :)

Offline amanda bullock

Billy's Beach
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 16:11:53 PM »
hey Sue,might catch you on the plane this time then??????

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Billy's Beach
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 18:24:55 PM »
Ha Ha!!! What flight are you on Amanda? We are on TCX868 at 18.55pm from Manchester - 22nd May.  Jackie, thanks very much - oh the sound of winter bbq's on the beach.................... :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf