Author Topic: Land or land &property TAPU?  (Read 2399 times)

Offline snowtop

Land or land &property TAPU?
« on: July 06, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »
i bought my 20yr old Turkish villa 5 years ago without using an estate agent, i did it with the help of my turkish friend and saved a lot of money.  The only problem i had was a debt of 2800TL for unpaid bills, which i realised & paid after completion & i was still wellup in my pocket.  As regards the ruling on tapu's being completed fully, it appears mine wasn't, just the same as thousands of other people my cross was in the middle box.  My tapu is for the land only and i need to get a habitation certificate to get that cross in the left box.  i am looking around for some one to do it for me and the first quote was from Bulent Ozturk of Emlak Proje for 6000tl to have all the crosses in the right place. Duh i don't thinks so!.  i was then put onto an estate agent in Tasyaka who speaks very good English & he quoted 3500 to 4000TL. Duh i don't think so. is there anybody who has been in this position and has now got a complete TAPU?.
if so what did it cost you(approx)?, if you did it yourself what did that cost approx?.  An example of the  figures that you had to pay at various departments would be very useful. i do appreciate that sorting out a TAPU is not a set process, but at least we will have some idea of costings

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf