Author Topic: If Your Property Is Listed on CalisVilla  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
If Your Property Is Listed on CalisVilla
« on: August 31, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »
Can owners who have their property advertised on Calisvilla please check that they inform us if they change email address and the original one becomes redundant.

We are getting around 30 enquiries a day in July/August and many are for properties that we can't even contact because our emails bounce straight back.

We can't contact you to say the emails are bouncing, because the emails are bouncing :( The only way to deal with this is to delist any property as soon as the email bounces.

If you thought your property was on CV and find now that it isn't, this could well be why. If you haven't had an enquiry in the last week or two, please email us to confirm your email address and we'll update.

Offline milliemars

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 16:59:37 PM »
Hi Keith I tried to contact through calisvilla to advertise my Apartment in Ovacik,had no response,tried contacting 2 or 3 times,thought maybe only Calis Properties taken,although I have seen a couple in this area.Any thoughts as to why my applications were not getting through.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 17:03:11 PM »
Hi Jackie

The information was received but no photographs came through. We don't add properties without images. Chances are, your photos were too big when you tried to submit them and the server timed out. If you can resize them and resubmit I'll see it goes on ASAP  :)

Offline milliemars

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 18:25:02 PM »
Cheers Keith I actually thought I had to hear from you first to say it was okay.I will do it again when all my family have gone back ,it,s manic at the moment.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf