Author Topic: Swine Flu Jab  (Read 4251 times)

Offline Sharon_Lawtey

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 08:34:40 AM »
Please don't let your children be vaccinated with this poison ......Daily Express | UK News :: ‘Autism link' to swine flu jabs
Source: www.express.co.uk

I will not be having it, i agree with what already has been said, it is only flu

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »
Sharon that was my thoughts too "it is only Flu"

However, I am just now reaching the tail end of "Swine Flu" and beleive me just Flu it ain't!

Offline Sharon_Lawtey

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »
sorry to hear that, my husband has had it and i woulld appear that it effects everyone differently as his flu was different to our friends flu, anyway, hope you feel well soon

Offline bikerchickblonde

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 16:16:54 PM »
If anyone is interested, and for people 'at risk' and/or travelling by plane to England in the near future and feel they would like swine flu protection, apparently you can get the jab free at the government clinic which is near the canal by the Tuesday market.

I was told by the pharmacist opp. Carrefour that as they had not finished testing the vaccine, the general public in Turkey were not yet wanting the jab as the risk of Swine Flu here is not so great as in England and America.  You have to way up the risk to you personally!

Offline bikerchickblonde

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 15:32:27 PM »
Swine flu jab update - vaccine not yet at government clinic in Fethiye, but will be arriving soon if anyone interested.

Offline feznut

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 12:03:50 PM »
Thank you bikerchickblonde, nice to know!

Offline chewyturk

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 07:12:42 AM »
We just received a letter from our daughter's school explaining about the jab and it's (possible) side effects.
We will not be giving permission for her to have the jab (only 10 kids in her class are having it)

I've read about it on the NHS website and personally believe the risks of the jab outweigh the benefits.

Offline ella

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 16:42:58 PM »
I asked my sons pediatrician about the vaccine, he is the head of Infectious Disease department at the Royal Children's Hospital (Australia).
He advised me NOT to give the vaccine to my kids saying "The vaccine has not been adequately tested in kids, so I wouldn't give it to them." He also added "The outbreak has not been as bad as previous outbreaks of regular flu, and there wasn't all this fuss in the past!". If parents are concerned it might be an idea for them to have the vaccine themselves as some added protection for their kids. Hope that helps any worried parents!

Offline bikerchickblonde

Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 13:14:12 PM »
Have at last tracked down the swine flu vaccine .... in Uzumlu .... after trailing round chemists, Fethiye Clinic and Esnaf this morning!
Have to report very painless injection, but will keep everyone informed of any aftereffects!  Oink Oink!!

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Swine Flu Jab
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »
Just had mine at last, if there is any side effects I will let you know.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf