Author Topic: Esnaf Hospital.  (Read 9790 times)

Offline scouser2swife

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 20:14:52 PM »
By the way I really don't think this is a laughing matter Mr Scunner. If it was your family perhaps you wouldn't be so glib.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 20:21:13 PM »
I feel so sorry for your poor hubby, it must be bad enough for him being poorly but that all sounds horrendous, hopefully you will be able to bring hom home tomorrow.
It may be the language barrier making these things take place or maybe what the Turkish do when they are ill, anyway I hope he soon feels better.
Best wishes Karen.

Offline scouser2swife

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 20:28:17 PM »
Thanks Karennia. Glad to know that not everyone thinks it's a big joke.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 20:35:06 PM »
I was laughing at something Kevin3 said about his mother in law, and so was he. Show me any post where someone thought it was a big joke about your husband and I'll delete it.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 20:46:42 PM »
i hope all turns out well and hubbie recovers. i felt so sorry that he and you have had to put up with this treatment. i hope i or hubbie do not get ill i would not want to go there

Offline scouser2swife

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 21:04:11 PM »
Mr Scunner.The fact that yourself and Kev3 can joke about someone being booked into hospital for their holiday and that they get the Tshirt shows that you have a sense of humour (as misplaced as it is in this case), However I only think that it is fair to warn other people of the treatment that can happen in these hospitals.Can you not see that this is a very stressful time for myself and my husband....Incidentally my husband is only in his 50's and if it can happen to someone as young as him it can happen to other peoples elderly relatives.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 21:09:12 PM »
I can indeed see that it is a very stressful time for you and your husband and wish you both better luck.

Offline scouser2swife

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 21:31:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

I can indeed see that it is a very stressful time for you and your husband and wish you both better luck.

Thank you Mr Scunner.I am sorry if I sound like a crank. I just want to warn people of the lack of care that my wonderful,gentle,and compassionate husband has received at this hospital.My husband has been deprived of his dignity during his illness at the hands of these so called nurses and I cannot and will never,ever recommend this hospital to anyone.

Offline kevin b

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 22:09:33 PM »
That is terrible treatment, I would be asking for some kind of discount.
Hope he has a speedy recovery at home.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 22:20:36 PM »
I find the inconsistencies in people's experiences of Esnaf alarming.  I know if you ask 10 people about 1 restaurant or film you will get good and bad reports.  BUT in this one thread there are two very differing views and I think Esnaf should look seriously into the cases where people feel let down.  They may well slide out of any legal responsibility, but bad publicity does them no good at all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf