Author Topic: Esnaf Hospital.  (Read 9793 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2009, 10:30:28 AM »
Esnaf is back on my insurers list... they have reached a new deal apparently... Don't know much more than that though.

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2009, 12:48:16 PM »
if you have turkish national health insurance and you opt for private treatment hesnaf is only 30% of nomnal cost.

Offline chewyturk

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2009, 15:01:20 PM »
Difficult to decide where to go if you're ill - just pray it doesn't happen.
Esnaf will often charge you for treatment you don't need and often fail to diagnose serious problems, but at least you get seen quicker than going to Devlet.
The problem is you're never sure if the diagnosis is correct and whether the treatment they give is necessary or just a money-making exercise.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 15:02:01 PM by chewyturk »

Offline scouser2swife

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2009, 20:30:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by chewyturk

Difficult to decide where to go if you're ill - just pray it doesn't happen.
Esnaf will often charge you for treatment you don't need and often fail to diagnose serious problems, but at least you get seen quicker than going to Devlet.
The problem is you're never sure if the diagnosis is correct and whether the treatment they give is necessary or just a money-making exercise.

I could not agree with you more.They are there as a money making facility rather than a hospital in my opinion.
They wanted my hubby to stay in another 5 days for 'observation'.After seeing the treatment he was getting I told the doctor that as a qualified staff nurse, I would observe him at home where he could have 24 hours a day care and not the'intermittent' care that he was receiving there.The doctor wasn't too happy at having his decision challenged,but I was insistent that I could cope....also the cost of another 5 days in hospital would have cost in the region of another £2000-£2500 which on top of the £1500 bill that we paid was astronomical for what they did. If either of us get ill again we will either go to Devlet or get on the next flight back to England.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Esnaf Hospital.
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2009, 08:06:38 AM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf