Author Topic: December Aegean Flights Cancelled  (Read 7234 times)

Offline jsp51

December Aegean Flights Cancelled
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 14:12:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by gunna

I sent an email to ATM DALAMAN Airport regarding the prices of water etc over a week ago but have not had a reply as yet

Funny enough I sent one on 14th, I also am still awaiting a reply, they seem about as reliable as an Onur air flight!

Offline Don

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 13:01:44 PM »
Hi Gunna,

We were on the same flight as you (OHY 364) from Gatwick, but we were offered a flight to Bodrum with a 3 1/2 hour coach transfer!!! at least you are flying to Dalaman, they have offered a full refund if we dont accept the new flight did you get the same deal?

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 16:08:38 PM »
Hi Don, its all change again............new flight details as follows:

ALL ON PGT 616

21 DEC DEP LGW 19.00
22 DEC ARR BJV 00.55

22 DEC 2.5 hour coach transfer from bodrum to dalaman airport then your arrangements

04 JAN DEP DLM 16.45
04 JAN ARR LGW 19.00

They have offered a £20 per person refund if you change to the above or a full refund, we do not want to miss out on not being in calis over christmas so will opt to go, as we do not return to uk until the monday 4th Jan will need an extra days holiday, I am still waiting for the boss to give me the ok, if we get the ok at least the coach is only one way on the way out, it would be a nightmare if it was on the way back, when you are going home you just what to go and not mess about on the way back, well we do.

If you do go pm your mobile and we can meet up at gatwick if you want too that is if you want to.

Chris

Offline Don

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 17:42:48 PM »
Hi Chris

Thats exactly the same times we have been offered, but there was no mention of a £20 refund.

Will pm you

Don

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 18:00:23 PM »
Hi, well have now got the ok from my company so we are going, Don, if I were you I would go back and ask for the £20 each person refund tell them you have had to take extra time off work to meet there requirements and get them to credit your card the same day, I had to do this last year without any problem, if you don't ask you don't get, you will need it to stock up with more food and drink for the journey, the airline prices onboard in euro's are as expensive as that of dalaman and bodrum airport for food and drinks etc.

see you at gatwick

Chris

ps. anyone got any idea of the correct travel time from bodrum to dalaman airport??

Offline Donna2202

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 18:11:20 PM »
We took the full refund on our flights from DLM to Gatwick on 21st Dec and I said I felt we should be offered some kind of compensation and they gave us £20 per person, the same as you've been offered.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 18:30:01 PM »
That's terrible Chris, you have now been told 2 different stories in less than a week. I'm now starting to panick as I can't find any reference to Pegasus flying from Manchester to Dalaman.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 18:32:06 PM »
No need to panic George, they'll have chartered the plane from Pegasus rather than it being a Pegasus scheduled route.

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 18:45:24 PM »
George, you will not find anything from the airline as they are acting as a charter to Aegean, from Manchester, the same as us from Gatwick, however they will need to sent you a new booking invoice straight away your eticket will follow in an email some time next week, the problem they are having is the re-booking of people and some people have been slow in confirming the changes.

anyhow we will be in calis that's the main thing, be that its a hell of traveling day/night.

see you there

Chris

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 19:34:10 PM »
Chers Guys,

I have had the new booking invoice from them but not the eticket, I will keep my eyes open and fingers crossed.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf