Author Topic: Residency application Saga  (Read 4792 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Residency application Saga
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 13:10:00 PM »
What a shame that this thread diminished to such a war of words. Its unpleasant to read and makes for ill feeling for everyone concerned. KKOB, I got your joke and your reason for trying to lighten up this thread. I respect everyone's opinions even though I don't agree with them all. It's good for folks like myself who seek information from this site, to hear the good and the bad info. Please all "keep the heid" and respect other people's postings. Amen!

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 13:29:36 PM »

My thoughts exactly Toky

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 17:39:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Toky

Please all "keep the heid" and respect other people's postings.

My heid is always kept  8)

I do not see why I should accept that people who write to me to tell me why my website is useless should use it to bleat when yet another thing goes wrong for them. As I said earlier, it is either a useless waste of webspace, or it the place to which you must immediately head when you have tale of woe #235 to share.

I am neither a dictator nor "the Ayatollah" but for those who aren't fans of CBF or the way it is run, it is amazing how none of them can simply stay away! It means we have something very special here - reams have been written about how it isn't getting people to visit your website that matters, the key is working out how to get them to regularly return!

And now, in the interests of bringing this new tale that stirred up bad feeling on CBF to a conclusion, I shall use the much anticipated lock.

Don't worry, Albaman will return with another story about how the whole of Turkey is out to get him (and how he is too magnificent to let them away with it) soon enough.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf