Author Topic: Letoon Hospital Excellent  (Read 1719 times)

Offline tintin

Letoon Hospital Excellent
« on: April 24, 2010, 14:46:43 PM »
I have recently been into Letoon Hospital for an emergency Appendix operation and wanted to let everyone know just how good they were. My husband took me straight to the foreign receptionists, who all spoke excellent english (of course). I immediately was taken to see the doctor who also spoke good english and he asked for x-rays and blood tests and 4 hours later after all my results had come back I was operated on. The care I had was superb and I was constantly monitored throughout, also the surgeon came to check on me several times during my stay.
The hospital was really clean, my husband was given meals as he stayed with me and the aftercare so far has also been great.

Although we live here, being ill in a foreign country is quite scary and we do all hear different stories, I can only speak as I find and just wanted everyone to know in my experience Letoon was really good and hopefully I won't need to go back, but, would not be scared to if it was neccessary.  Tina

Offline peecee

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 16:02:32 PM »
Thanks for the post, it's good to hear

Offline janmack

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 16:06:29 PM »
Glad to hear you're OK now Tina.  Speak soon. J xx

Offline friar tuck

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 20:13:47 PM »
Good to hear you are on the mend tintin and I sure the post will be reassuring for many expats.

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:31:55 AM »
My son had his tonsils out last year, and couldn,t fault Letoon, think they now know us well now, as always take anyone ill from my complex there, and they all said they were far more thorough than in England

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »
We have received treatment at the Letoon for various problems over the past few years and they were very good.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf