Author Topic: Raintransfers.com  (Read 6447 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
So let's get this straight - some of you are prepared to use a transfer company that:

Left a lone girl at the airport who arrived at 11-35pm and got dropped off at 4-25am.

Was dropped off away from her house and had to walk by herself in the early hours of the morning.

Have not yet had the decency to reply to the complaint that the mother has quite rightly raised.

They should be ashamed to call themselves a transfer company.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:38:14 AM by stoop »

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2010, 11:05:36 AM »
Quite agree Stoop, we have always used Sunnyd and Fethiye Lovers, never had a problem, they are a totally efficient Company.  There will always be cheap Companies where you will take a chance they will turn up, but we want a reliable Company, you get what you pay for.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
We have spoken at the pool this morning with some visitors who should have been picked up at 2am with a "reputable" company - private transfer - £70 - booked for them by their brother who always uses them (5 years x 4 times a year).

After 3 hours they got a taxi - cost them 120 lira.

Mistakes will always happen - but if you have a young girl travelling on her own as we did last week (19) - I went to meet her using RAIN taking a reverse transfer and I am glad I did - so my total cost was £10 return for me - plus the cost for Rachael of £10 return so all in all (£15 to collect her and £5 tomorrow to take her back).

Still not a bad price and so far (fingers crossed) a good service from them.

Ian

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:29:00 AM by Ian »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf