Author Topic: Health Care  (Read 1739 times)

Offline boxerpete

Health Care
« on: May 18, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
Hi, My wife and I are looking to move to Calis area in a few year's time and we were wondering how much health care cost (approx). My wife has COPD so that would bump the cost up. If any one has any thought's or contact's I would be greatful.

Pete

Offline trevor everitt

Health Care
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 16:20:33 PM »
Trevor & Anna hi boxerpete.
                           We have the same problem I am 65 with COPD and the wife Anna is 62. If you have any luck please pass on to us, hope you and wife are keeping well.
                                       Regards Trevor& anna

Offline brianthegardener

Health Care
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 17:02:36 PM »
you could have a look at this aricle in Land Of Lights with regard medical insurance...after reading the article it may be worth you contacting the medical centre.

http://www.landoflights.net/local-news/health-card-from-deva-clinic-409.html

Offline boxerpete

Health Care
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:31:59 AM »
Thank's for that Brian look's good and reasonable to what we have looked at so far. We have just had 3 week's as a try out for my wife and she had no problem's in Calis but we went into Fethiye one night it was just to much for her. We have also looked at the possiblity of going back to the UK for six week's in July and August, We took with us pregnissalone Steroid's(sorry for the spelling)just in case she had a turn but she was ok. Trevor are you living out there at the momment? If so may be go to the chemist to see what drug's they have to offer over the counter. Hope you and Anna are well to Trevor

Offline The Crinklies

Health Care
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 14:30:06 PM »
Boxerpete, there is a really helpful chemist in Fethiye centre, across the road from where CarreFour used to be.
The Chemist speaks english and if you take your meds list or med packets in to him, he will be able to show/give you the exact same meds and tell you the prices.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf