Author Topic: Carole and Tayfun let me down, yet again!!!!  (Read 4344 times)

Offline hillside

Carole and Tayfun let me down, yet again!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 17:40:24 PM »
Dont you think its just a case of you only hear about it when things go wrong? Theres actually 6 negative reviews in this thread against the hundreds or thousands of customers they have every season. I for 1 have had no problem whatsoever - but I didnt bother to post that did I?

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 18:06:27 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by hillside

Dont you think its just a case of you only hear about it when things go wrong? Theres actually 6 negative reviews in this thread against the hundreds or thousands of customers they have every season. I for 1 have had no problem whatsoever - but I didnt bother to post that did I?

is that perhaps Val you have,nt been here long enough to have found out from first hand experience from people that have been here for several years, i myself have been coming to calis, fethiye for 15 years, and now i live here, everyone has different points of view, but all i say is listen to people who have first hand experience.

Offline hillside

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 19:33:47 PM »
No I'm no newbie. I've been around for 12 years, not living there, but for enough weeks each year  to have some experience and hear others views

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf