Author Topic: Gallbladder Removal Surgery  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Denton

Gallbladder Removal Surgery
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 13:26:22 PM »
Our friend had her Gall Bladder removed at Letoon with keyhole surgery and has never had a problem.  She was very pleased with Letoon.  Unfortunately I do not know how much it cost her.  Good luck anyway.

Offline lizdev

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 13:35:01 PM »
I'm in same position but haven't had it done as they said they couldn't guarantee keyhole !!  I'm afraid like GB that it leads to pancreatitus when I'm in Turkey, so any help re costs for Esnaf would help.  GB have PM'd you also.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 14:20:36 PM »
I've responded Liz, you just never know when gall bladder pain is going to strike (although low fat diet certainly helps, but if the pancreas becomes irritated and turns into Pancreatitus, then this is a whole new ball game in comparison to the gall bladder pain.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 14:21:07 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 15:59:03 PM »
I had it done over 10years ago no key hole surgery then hence a nice 12inch scar,believe me the pain is unbearable so get it sorted quick.Five days in hospital and still have my stones in a container one the size of a marble and razor sharp.The colours are amazing the old wives tale is they used to shape the stones and set them in a ring.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf