Author Topic: chest infection/antibiotics  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
chest infection/antibiotics
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 21:25:26 PM »
I have purchased a salt pipe tonight so fingers crossed it will do some good for my chest, thank you again Sally for the info, I had honestly never heard of one before.

Offline Julesp

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 21:47:49 PM »
Hope it works for you Are these salt pipes available in Turkey? Fethiye specifically, Im intrigued Ive never heard of them before and my son who is asthmatic is coming to work here this season, as he is a rep for Thomson.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 22:21:51 PM »
I dont know Julie, Sally (Posleeds) may know, I will update you when i receive it and have used it for a few weeks, if you want one for your son i can always get you one in Uk and bring it out for you, I got mine off Ebay with the salt (brand new)£8.55 + postage, they are £30 nearly on the actual website.

Offline Julesp

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 23:14:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

I dont know Julie, Sally (Posleeds) may know, I will update you when i receive it and have used it for a few weeks, if you want one for your son i can always get you one in Uk and bring it out for you, I got mine off Ebay with the salt (brand new)£8.55 + postage, they are £30 nearly on the actual website.

Thanks but no probs
 My son is in the Uk now so I can order one for him to try He doesnt start work here til April 15th, was just wondering if they were available in Fethiye, the websites give good revues but they would because they are trying to sell them

Offline posleeds

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 08:11:30 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

I have purchased a salt pipe tonight so fingers crossed it will do some good for my chest, thank you again Sally for the info, I had honestly never heard of one before.

You got a bargain! I bought mine through e-bay in the UK - paid about £25.  Not sure if available to buy in Turkey.
Let us know how you get on  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf