Author Topic: NEWSFLASH ****Aegean/H4u Add 2012 Flights****  (Read 7668 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
NEWSFLASH ****Aegean/H4u Add 2012 Flights****
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2011, 23:15:10 PM »
We've got flights from Manchester for May, July and late August, all at £143. More than happy with that  8) I've just got to cancel the double booked one for August [:(!]

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2011, 09:05:42 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

Am more then happy with my flights that I finally got for 2012, but can not believe that I looked at some more today with Aegean for June next year and in the price breakdown there is  acharge of £10 for a late booking charge, how can that possibly be legal when the said flight is more then a year away yet[?]

Are you sure you didn't put in June 2011 by mistake?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2011, 10:56:33 AM »
I did not think I did, but I have just put some random dates in for June 12 and it is not showing a late booking fee today so possibly:Dalso the luggage defo said £6 each way yesterday but is back to showing £7 today.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 17:23:59 PM »
Kenkay, I have also got double booked flights, and double payments taken from my bank account! Rang Aegean a few times, each time they are telling me that I will receive confirmation of my correct booking, but I am still waiting and am also still waiting for a refund of the money I have paid out. Bit concerned now.....

Offline steve marshall

• Hull, UK
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 20:09:05 PM »
june 28th until july 19th £127 each from humberside...+ £2.50 atol protection + £ 7 baggage each way..TOTAL £143.50 each..bargain

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2011, 00:30:20 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sue mac

Kenkay, I have also got double booked flights, and double payments taken from my bank account! Rang Aegean a few times, each time they are telling me that I will receive confirmation of my correct booking, but I am still waiting and am also still waiting for a refund of the money I have paid out. Bit concerned now.....

I have mailed them several times and I always get a reply that appears to be automated asking me to ring them. I am currently in Calis so there is no way that I'm going to sort it by phone [:(!] They got my 1st mail within 6 hours of finding the error so they will have no choice but to reimburse me for the overbooked flight  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf