Author Topic: What is there for preschoolers to do in Fethiye?  (Read 2274 times)

Offline ash

What is there for preschoolers to do in Fethiye?
« on: May 20, 2011, 15:25:55 PM »
Hello, my name is Ash and I am new to this forum. I have Introduced myself and read all the rules!
I have often looked at this forum, gained lots of information from it, but have never posted anything on it.
Alas that is all about to change because I am coming over in June and bring with me an active 4 year old girl.
My question is what is there for a 4 year old to do? IS there any local parks.
Thanks for taking the time to read this
Ash

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 15:34:41 PM »
Yes Loads of local parks....swings, climbing frames etc.  Trampolines [?] Safe for a four year Old Just keep your eyes open :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 16:03:27 PM »
There are indeed plenty of parks - some have more recently been given new swings and the like but be careful, some haven't - and rusty nails and splintery wood etc need to be looked out for. Swimming is the main pastime, either pool or sea. If it's winter and raining, in truth there isn't a hell of a lot for the little ones.

Offline booo

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 18:35:19 PM »
In Fethiye next to Address restaurant there is a new park, it has much more in it than the other parks in the area, they have also built a large climbing wall next to it aswell although not suitable for young ones

Offline Mr Pickles

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 05:41:24 AM »
I understand you have an apartment near Green Valley (hence you posted this in the Green Valley (Deliktas) section as well)
There is a trampoline park which seems very popular about a 10 min walk away from you. If you walk down to the main road from GV and turn right in the direction of Ovacik/Hisaranou/Olu Deniz, before you get to the trafic lights at the bottom of the hill you will see the park on your right.
As already mentioned though, check for safety and suitability  :)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 09:09:29 AM »
in season there are usually a few children's fun fair type rides at Hisaranou too.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 16:53:59 PM »
There is another trampoline park by the harbour, they also have a little train that carries the littluns and serve tea/coffee etc., to the parents.  There are also lots of parks along the harbour area, which are fine for the younger children and the setting is nice for the adults as well.
Swimming in the Summer is a favourite and there are lots of accessible beaches to choose from, each with it's own character, not to mention, but, I will, fan club.

Offline ash

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 17:07:30 PM »

Thank you all for your help with this. We have returned and have had a wonderful time. I found all the parks and playgrounds, therefore i had a happy content pre-schooler, which in turn reflected on my mood  :)

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 19:07:14 PM »
Let me know if you need any help with schools and creches I can recommend a few to you xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf