Author Topic: visa trip to rhodes  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Linda

visa trip to rhodes
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 08:05:11 AM »
Top tip .. take a plastic cold bag with you and a couple of frozen ice blocks. Ask a friendly bar, that you have frequented for lunch, to stick the ice blocks in their freezer for an hour or two, which should keep your shopping cold on the ferry back home  8)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
visa trip to rhodes
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 08:51:04 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by kizkucuk

Remember if you are travelling in the summer that butter and chocolate will melt.  My friends went recently and came back with some very liquid chocolate - it was ok after 24 hours in the fridge just a strange shape not sure butter would be edible.     Sephora used to have shops in the UK but they closed them all - no plans to reopen   :-(

I know Sephora used to have shops in the U.K. I read  that on the net, but I don't remember them, must have been around London. I only discovered Sephora in the States. Love all their own brand products.
When we were returning from Rhodes the most popular things being brought back by ex pats apart from groceries were spirits, cigarettes and cigars.

Offline jackstee

visa trip to rhodes
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »
Sorry nor 388 329, bit stressed on that day but like I said earlier they and the consulate did help me out for which I am thankfull

Offline jackstee

visa trip to rhodes
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 12:42:52 PM »
Sorry not 388 but 329, bit stressed on that day but like I said earlier they and the consulate did help me out for which I am thankfull

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf