Author Topic: Best Restaurant in Ovacik Now!  (Read 7027 times)

Offline ovacik2

Best Restaurant in Ovacik Now!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 20:03:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by slartibartfast

Psssst. Don't tell Sleuth !

No probs there, sleuth has no recommndations and not sure there is a restaurant anywhere that will live up to all the requirements requested?   / :) ;)

Offline hugh shaw

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 10:05:01 AM »
Just came back on the 22nd after two weeks the four seasons is a favourite of ours but we never ate there this time the stink of sewage on the road just outside was awful and it was there for 14 days, driving past in the jeep  was close enough. The four seasons and others near by must of lost a lot of trade.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »
Ovacik2   ?? ... In answer to your question to me, here`s one to go on with that ticks almost all the boxes.  Try  Gunay`s Garden ( Izelda Restaurant)  in Kaya....  expect to pay slightly more than the restaurants in Ovacik and Hisaronu but you should not be disappointed. As I said it almost ticks all the boxes  8/9  out of 10 score I give it :-)

Offline doody

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 13:42:59 PM »
good restaurants with no directions, we need direction go out again in three weeks thanks.

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 16:56:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sleuth

Ovacik2   ?? ... In answer to your question to me, here`s one to go on with that ticks almost all the boxes.  Try  Gunay`s Garden ( Izelda Restaurant)  in Kaya....  expect to pay slightly more than the restaurants in Ovacik and Hisaronu but you should not be disappointed. As I said it almost ticks all the boxes  8/9  out of 10 score I give it :-)

First went to Izela last year and again this year excellent location the food good but very Mediterranean/English. Also tried the buffet Kahvalti but there are better available. Just our opiion.

Offline superpp

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 08:08:44 AM »
we had a really nice meal in the Red Wok on Sunday night.
fantastic value too, 10 TL for prawn crackers, soup and main course.

was pleasantly suprised by the quality, it is near the new azda opposite the bakery.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 16:38:30 PM »
We went to Gunays Garden in Kaya for a couple of days last weekend for a special treat. It was excellent and the food and wine in their restaurant Izela was delicious. The atmosphere and music were soft and elegant, perfect for a special occasion.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf