Author Topic: Does Dalaman have any good points?  (Read 2817 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Does Dalaman have any good points?
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 14:16:28 PM »
I have to agree with johnboy 1967. The time from plane to carousel is always miles quicker at Dalaman than Manchester even though there is no Visa to purchase at Manchester. Additionally at Dalaman your cases are often circulating on the carousel by the time you get there whereas there's always a wait at Manchester.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 15:03:35 PM »
It might have someting to do with the fact that Manchester handles about 19 million passengers a year and Dalaman about 4 million ?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 19:56:16 PM »
Always baffles me that amount of people, mainly women, who buy perfume and make up at the Duty Free in Dalaman. It's really expensive.  I priced a Dior make up I use and buy in Debenhams or Boots. It's £1.50 more at Dalaman and this is just one example. I am afraid we just go straight in at the customs and straight to the CIP Lounge until our flight is called.  Dalaman is a dreary place with very unhappy staff. However, Aberdeen Airport is worse. Far to small for the amount of people using it. We notice the amount of people in the cafe there who cannot get a seat after paying outrageous prices for food and drink.  The Servisair Lounge is not good, although they serve alcohol, the only food offered is bags crisps and small cakes.

Offline jan deli

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 21:28:20 PM »
It was so dark in there one time no lights on, I went into the mens loo didn't realize until I went to wash my hand, there was a man standing at what should have been the wash basin,nodded politely and made a quick exit !!!!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf