Author Topic: Quiz at Cadianda  (Read 1476 times)

Offline tytots

Quiz at Cadianda
« on: October 30, 2011, 08:18:48 AM »
Well we arrived for the quiz in support of the Uzumlu Ladies Group on 29th, being the last Saturday of the month, bought friends & family to play & add a few lira to your funds.......... No Quiz we were told!!! Have I missed a notice that there would be no quiz on that night? because if you didn't put one out I think it is a poor show on the ULG & I wasn't very impressed. My large bag of books were left at the Cadianda. We weren't the only ones that came for the quiz last night!

Offline Denise40

Quiz at Cadianda
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 09:32:32 AM »
Apologies on behalf of ULG to anyone to you and anyone else who showed up last night for quiz, with so many ladies away in the UK including the quiz master and stand in quiz master! I think the forum posting to inform everyone that the quiz was cancelled was overlooked!

Because of lack of numbers attending and supporting ULG during the last 4 months has been low and with the amount of effort we have put into this quizes and raffles it was decided to cancel for the time being, however, we may have special quizes at cadianda throughout the year and will announce these events.

Thank you for the books which we will collect, books will now be on sale at a coffee morning in uzumlu and/or at the Winehouse Craft fair last friday of every month.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:44:32 AM by Denise40 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf