Author Topic: Borrow my E-Book - Warlord Chronicles-B Cornwell  (Read 2134 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Borrow my E-Book - Warlord Chronicles-B Cornwell
« on: November 01, 2011, 09:30:07 AM »
I have the Warlord Chronicles or the Arthurian Trilogy of books available, made up of the three novels The Winter King, Enemy of God, and Excalibur. This is a typical Bernard Cornwell plot set in the post Roman Britain, as the Saxon hordes are driving the Britians out of England, for their own colonisation.  Usual Cornwellesque hero Derfel, a Saxon who has been brought up from childhood by Merlin, leading the fight with Arthur against the Saxons.

Let me know if you'd like to borrow this book, and I'll e-mail it to you.

Now all I have to do is get it off my Smartphone Kindle ;)

Offline SteveJ

Borrow my E-Book - Warlord Chronicles-B Cornwell
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »
To avoid swamping this section with 'offers of' and 'requests for' I propose that I should create a Master Library Index that members can request from me. Each entry will identify the 'owner' who then can be contacted separately with a request for a copy to be sent via email.

Over the next few days I'll get this Index together and then post on here when it's available.

UBT / Jim - do you have catalogues/lists of your ebooks that you could send to me? I'll add them to mine to generate the index and that should give us a few thousand to start with and we can add to it as more people get on board.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf