Author Topic: Telmessos complex  (Read 4897 times)

Offline raygans

Telmessos complex
« on: May 02, 2012, 18:39:22 PM »
Hi does anyone know if the plans to open a shop and bar on the telemessos complex have gone ahead for this year...we were there last year and there seemed to be building work going on,we are going back there in august n cant wait :)

Offline cheffy

Telmessos complex
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 20:44:01 PM »
hi raygans, we were at Telmessos last year and saw the building work being done, so i guess it should be up and running now, we are back on july the 20th , bit not in telmessos this year, but very close by and cant wai
t!

Offline Carpete

Telmessos complex
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 17:58:02 PM »
Re a shop. I am on Cicek which is a few minites walk from Telmessos. If there is a shop I wonder if non Telmessos folk could also use it? It would be fantastic if that was the case. Is there a shop open please?
Carpete

Offline harley12

Telmessos complex
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 23:40:25 PM »
We were on telmessos last wk still no sign of shop opening are friends are still there till the 18 th I will ask them when they are back site is lovely pool being filled

Offline raygans

Telmessos complex
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 20:54:33 PM »
Carpete the building work was going on just outside the complex so i guess anyone could use it if its up and running,Harley12 pleased to hear the site is still lovely,and Cheffy we just missed you last year looks like  we will miss you again maybe next year we might be there at the same time lol

Offline paul and barbara

Telmessos complex
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »
we may get a shop but i wouldnt bank on getting a bar. we have been on telmessos since 2004 and the bar has only been open once.still a lovely site

Offline Howe

Re: Telmessos complex
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 13:04:58 PM »
Just returned from  tranquil Telemessos, but unfortunately all quiet at bar - locked up.
Were there when the 6.1 Earthquake occured, but thankfully, no casualties or damage to the properties. Apart from 2 loose roof tiles on our villa, proving that the villas were not,"Jerry builds"

Offline paul and barbara

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
good to hear there was no damage after the earthquake roll on august

Offline Howe

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 18:48:31 PM »
Thank God indeed. Apparently, they have closed the Pelin Hotel as the old part had split from the new part!!! no casualities.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 19:39:13 PM »
What absolute garbage. No casualties? I'm not surprised. The new part of the Pelin was built at least TEN METRES away from the old part so splitting from it would be quite a feat.

This type of lazy gossip really does harm businesses in the area and can worry people looking forward to their holiday quite unnecessarily.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf