Author Topic: Florist  (Read 4708 times)

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
Florist
« on: June 26, 2012, 23:18:11 PM »
I can remember seeing a florists whilst on the way back from Fethiye to Calis, can anyone tell me near enough the location, and is the florist near Pasa Kebab still there ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Florist
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 23:27:03 PM »
In trouble?

;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 23:30:25 PM »
There is a florist across the road from the big mosque in Fethiye where the Dolmuş drops everyone off.

Cross over the road at what looks like a zebra crossing and take the first right - it is almost but not quite directly opposite the main crossroad junction by the mosque.

The florist is a few shops up on the left hand side.

Hope this helps

:)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 06:34:48 AM »
There's several in the newly pedestrianised area of Fethiye & also one close to the Devlet Hospital, though not on the main road, that's part of the Interflora network.

Offline phil5257

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
We used the florist that Nichola has given direction to in June and we got a lovely bouquet of flowers for 30TL

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 14:03:57 PM »
The guy that comes around the restaurants in Calis with flowers is my favourite.  He charges 10 lira for a bunch that I can spilt into two vases and they last around 1 week.  I always put a bit of bleach in the water.
For my son's wedding in September we are using a florist in Fethiye "Petunya"  It's down in the cinema area and apparently they do the flowers for all the Olu Weddings.  I have the website if anyone needs it.

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 16:18:09 PM »
Thanks to you all for the info, I'm sure Tom will be able to find it when he comes over on Friday. We need to say a big thankyou to a lady who has helped us with a few problems we had with our house.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 17:02:00 PM »
That's nice pashka - I am sure she will appreciate them   :)

Offline Angelic

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 19:08:09 PM »
The florist near the Devlet hospital opened last  saturday. it's a bit further up from Bim on opposite side
Emelim Çiçekevi is the name

Offline Marggie

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 19:20:08 PM »
The guy that comes around the restaurants in Calis with flowers is my favourite.  He charges 10 lira for a bunch that I can spilt into two vases and they last around 1 week.  I always put a bit of bleach in the water.
For my son's wedding in September we are using a florist in Fethiye "Petunya"  It's down in the cinema area and apparently they do the flowers for all the Olu Weddings.  I have the website if anyone needs it.

Definitely the best and great value for money.  A similar bouquet would cost around £15 in the UK.

I saw your tip to use bleach in the water on one of your  previous threads Jacqui, it really helps - the smell of the water used to  put me off  buying flowers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf