Author Topic: A word of warning to owners/renters....  (Read 27751 times)

Offline charlste

Re: A word of warning to owners/renters....
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 12:49:35 PM »
On facebook he has changed "from being single" to "in a relationship" and also changed his current location to Portsmouth.Pretty obvious he is trying to give people the slip but he must think we are all stupid.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »
Each time he opens up a new "Shop" we should bombard it with warning messages

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 13:56:14 PM »
Due to the never ending list of names and aliases this man uses, and constantly moving premises (well, from kebap salon to cafe) the only thing we have that we know is correct and accurate are the photographs. On Facebook, CBF users have hundreds, maybe thousands of people in all their lists with a connection to Fethiye, many of which do not know the FB groups or even CBF.

It is for that reason that the best way to stop this repulsive scammer is to share the photograph on Facebook. Then he can call himself any name he likes. Please, if you haven't shared it yet please do and ask your FB friends to share it on...

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 15:20:19 PM »
closed groups too...

Offline charlste

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2013, 20:47:51 PM »
Brian James now advertising on this site now.http://www.propertyandturkey.com/property/apartment-for-sale-in-calis-beach-fethiye-0lfcs.php.
Lets keep forcing him further away.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 20:07:30 PM »
over 289 people in first day, thank you cbf. www.propertyandturkey.com

Cheeky git

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 20:15:05 PM »
In fairness Yusuf is unlikely to know that the advert were added by this conman, or perhaps even who he is. It's his website to run as he wishes, but I will be asking him to consider removing properties added by this bully and threatener of women, who also works illegally in Turkey.

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2013, 21:54:44 PM »
Hello,
WOWWWWW, what has been going on. Just to clarify as owner of www.propertyandturkey.com , which is the first and only property portal of Turkey in English, it is free to register and list properties for both estate agents and individuals. I dont  have any business relation ship with any of the companies nor individuals listing their properties there.The only exception is where I list my family hotels rooms in oludeniz (Lycian Dreams) with Turkish properties Abroad company which is my registered company in UK.

Thank you very much for your warnings and I really will consider and be carefull of it, but same as there are many dodgy estate agents list properties in rightmove , no body would sue rightmove. And I am trying to make my website to be the rightmove of Turkey (but free ,instead of paying 600 pounds per year)

As it is a very unique situation I really dont have much idea either stop him adding properties or not do anything. because the next day if he registers with different company and different name I would not know. I believe as in every business transaction it is down to individuals to take the necessary steps and cautions.

Thank You
Yusuf

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2013, 21:59:56 PM »
....and I could see, and have seen google, right move, Facebook and lots of others using that excuse as well.

The problem is, you DO now know and therefore the onus is on you to do something about it for the properties currently listed.

Of course you cannot stop new things being added under a different identity (or could you? - see checkatrade.com) but I'm sure others may spot it and let you know

I'm not convinced that the argument of 'I didn't know, so what could I do' for these kind of events where you then don't investigate would be accepted as a reasonable excuse.

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2013, 22:08:28 PM »
hi steve,
i dont defend neither would not defend anyway but what my point is i have over 900 properties from over 80 agents and over 100 individuals listing there free, and i dont have time nor resources to check each one of them. if i delete all his properties now , i would not know tomorrow if he or someone else register again those properties. so yes i see the point but it is down to individuals again to be carefull.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf