Author Topic: Mutu Hotel  (Read 3951 times)

Offline tamd

« on: March 12, 2013, 14:33:13 PM »
Can Mutlu Hotel ever be the same now thay are Thomson and Eylem has left??

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mutu Hotel
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 14:43:24 PM »
Eylem has left???

No, it can never be the same again :(

Offline tamd

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 14:51:29 PM »
Eylem is now at Nevada Boutique Hotel all year.  She will be so missed at Mutlu.  I'm sure she's the only reason people kept going back.  We have cancelled our booking this year and are staying in an apartment.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 16:43:20 PM »
As much as Eylem was part of the fabric of the Mutlu over recent years and delivered excellent customer service, people have gone back year on year for nearly 30 years to my knowledge. Its been Thomson before and then they dropped them - I doubt it will make a heap of difference but you never know.  Now that Mutlu and Goncha seem to be  putting their mark on it as their parents stand down, the ambience may well improve. The location wont ever change and thats a big attraction. :-\

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Mutu Hotel
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 17:39:18 PM »
The guy who works behind the Mutlu bar was out on our bike ride today and was telling me that Mutlu owners are building an apart hotel in Koca Calis. From what he described it sounds like it will be nice when finished.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 17:45:01 PM »
Tamd, is that the Nevada Su Hotel??  We had people staying their last year (friends of my son and his wife) and they enjoyed this Hotel, in fact others staying at different Hotels in Calis who called over to the Nevada Su told us they wished they had booked there as the preferred it.  My Son was also there for one night before he was married, so him and his friends where all pleased with it.

Offline tamd

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »
Yes - that's right its the Nevadu Su Boutique hotel.

Offline oscarj

• Chippy Arms
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 23:05:52 PM »
I agree with Cavfan, not sure when our first visit to the Mutlu was but I will guess at 18 years ago, correct me Maria if needed. Could be 20! Anyway, we first went on Cavfans dads recommendation.......thats another story.....
As much as Eylem has been a fantastic addition to the hotel and I must say now a friend, the hotel will never strugggle. The location has always been and always will be the pull. Yes we can get cheaper in Calis, yes we can get more "schmooze" from the owners...but where can we get the location? My point is, the Mutlu will still be one of the best Hotels in Calis.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 23:17:21 PM »
Yes I agree to a point but take away Eylem, and take away the location (yes yes I know you can't) and it's actually a pretty average hotel?

Offline oscarj

• Chippy Arms
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 23:31:43 PM »
To respond and not offend-

Eylem is a wonderful woman and a friend, however the Mutlu is bigger.  The Hotel has good reviews but who " gives a monkeys" its always full!

If its a tour company or independant bookings it is full year on year. If we think it's not great, rooms small, owners miserable, bar expensive!! Why are they sooo successful? 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf