Author Topic: Pegasus Winter Sale  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Pegasus Winter Sale
« on: March 13, 2013, 15:18:34 PM »
Just booked 2 return flights - Dalaman to Istanbul - 95TL inc luggage for our 6 day trip in November to Istanbul - very happy  :D

Offline Marggie

Re: Pegasus Winter Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 15:28:30 PM »
What a bargain  :)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 15:31:12 PM »
Same flights were 2 TL less last time I booked them for March 2012 so not a bad increase - one I can cope with   :)

Offline Marggie

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 15:48:15 PM »
Pinched this from another forum so get looking anybody who wants to travel from Dalaman to Stanstead in the winter.

Pegasus have just launched their Winter sale with internal Turkish flights from 19.99TL, Northern Cyprus from 29.99TL and international flights from 29.99 Euros.

Unlike last year the cheapest prices arent available over the Xmas period but you can still get internal flights to Istanbul for around 100TL return and Istanbul to Stansted returns from around 250TL return.

For non Xmas flights there are plenty of dates on the cheapest advertised prices.

http://flypgs.com/en/default.aspx

Offline panick

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 17:15:03 PM »
Booked Dalaman to Stansted end Oct £150 for 2 inc. x leg room!!

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 23:57:00 PM »
There are some great bargains to be had if you book early enough! 

Have booked Easyjet, Bristol to Dalaman in October for 2 people =  total of £69 including luggage and seats
Return with Pegasus, Dalaman to Sabiha Gokcen, then Sabiha to London Stanstead, again 2 people = total of £100

Free train transport to and from the airports (hubby is a train driver!) = one very cheap holiday in October!  Just transfers to be booked now!

Offline lissa

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 20:30:02 PM »
Marggie,cant seem to book Dalaman to Stansted for next winter - says no flights. I dont want to book as separate legs as not sure will get 20k luggage on domestic and also luggage might not be checked right the way through if booked this way.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 21:02:10 PM »
I've just tried for November, and like you can not find flights from Dalaman to Stanstead but If I enter Delaman  to Istanbul and then Istanbul to Stanstead they come up.  However, as you say your luggage will not be booked straight through and and you will probably only be allowed 15 kgs on first leg.

All I can suggest is that you keep trying, it might just be a blip in their system.

Offline Gary-O

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 21:03:30 PM »
If you book Dalaman - Sabiha Gokcen it will show 15Kg for your luggage, once you put the Sabiha Gokcen - Stansted flight on it will automatically change the luggage allowance on the domestic flight to 20kg. I have done this flight numerous times and the luggage is always checked straight through to Stansted.

When you check in at Dalaman, you will also be given your boarding card for the Istanbul - Stansted flight.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 09:31:26 AM »
Hopefully you are correct Gary-O.  However, I thought you were only given your two boarding cards at Dalaman if your flight was booked Dalaman to Stanstead with a stop at Sabiha Gokcen.

Lissa's concern is that the system is not allowing her to do this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf