Author Topic: Esnaf hospital  (Read 8076 times)

Offline sannyrut

Esnaf hospital
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »
They looked after me very well when I was admitted suffering from acute pharyngitis.The only complaint I could level at them,is that they refused to accept my BUPA insurance.I had to use my credit card to pay:-\

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 12:51:57 PM »
We had a bit of a medical emergency last year (sister-in-law with ruptured appendix). Whilst they were great to origanise direct with Insurance Company we had to pay the excess amount up front (£150).  However, when back in the UK this was deducted again by the insurance company.  Watch out for this.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf hospital
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 00:38:54 AM »
I had to visit the esnaf last year after a fall,my arm was x.rayed and told it was not broken and to return in 8hrs, which i did, the cost was £100.00.after another 3weeks in agony i returned to england and went to my local hospital, and yes my arm was clearly broken.by the way they wouldnt accept my insurance because i had 2 yes 2 drinks.

Offline wickwilly

Esnaf hospital
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 14:35:04 PM »
A friend of mine fell off his scooter last week. Esnaf said that he had broken his collar bone in two places and that he would need a metal pin to hold bones together.Cost 1000 YTL oh no sorry 2000YTL oh no sorry made a mistake your English 3000 Pounds. Needless to say he went back to UK. Diagnosed clean break. No operation required!!!Con or what?I have heard this is happening more frequently too. Beware.

WW

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf hospital
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 15:01:18 PM »
Thanks wick for honest report, we all accept theres good and bad everywhere, but when it comes to money, as your friend found out, some things or people change. if i ever have to go again it will be to the new government one.(hope not)

Offline James Bond

Esnaf hospital
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 11:46:59 AM »
While i was out there I had to go to Esnaf!
I wernt to clever and didnt drink enough water which resulted in me being dehydrated. The care at the hospital was great, i was seen straight away and the young lady who spoke english was very friendly and helpful. They stuck me on a drip for a couple of hours to re-hydrate and sent me on my way...even got me a cab!:D

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf hospital
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 12:55:12 PM »
 :)Exactly what I was trying to say earlier,   its like the restaurant reviews, good ones, bad ones, The only difference being you are dealing with lives, not roast potatoes, People experience at the Esnaf, should be consistently good, anything below that is not acceptable.:P

Offline sannyrut

Esnaf hospital
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 13:17:38 PM »
Agreed Laffa.

Offline Pattimac

Esnaf hospital
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 14:46:52 PM »
Where is the Esnaf hospital - is it the big new looking hospital in Calis?  Would the Esnaf be first choice of hospital if you needed to go to a hospital or would there be a preferable option.  I'm not too sure where all the hospitals are and which ones are preferable for Brits with medical insurance.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Esnaf hospital
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 15:23:44 PM »
Esnaf hospital should be treated like the GP surgery in the UK, small ailments and nothing more.  

I have told this story before.
Friend had a kidney problem told him he had an infection in the left and an stone in the right, treated him for the infection to a cost of over 500tl in medication, took x-rays at more expense, cost approx 4000tl. they were getting nowhere at the Esnaf so sent him to Antalya hospital where they told him that he was BORN WITHOUT THE LEFT KIDNEY! hence moved to Letoon hospital and paid the 4000Tl for private room and operation.

Anything more than a cold, ear infection STAY CLEAR of Esnaf.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf