Author Topic: Jet2 Promo Code - 10% off All Return Flights  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Jet2 Promo Code - 10% off All Return Flights
« on: August 23, 2013, 20:00:42 PM »
Anyone booking before midnight 28th August with Jet2 can get 10% discount off all return flights by simply using the promotional code MYJET210

Every little helps innit

Jet2 Flights Website

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: Jet2 Promo Code - 10% off All Return Flights
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
My friends who have been out @ Nicholas Heights  for the last 2 weeks, checked out yesterday morning to be picked up later in the day for their evening flight back to Glasgow. They have been put up in a hotel near airport over night, as flight was cancelled, are getting chucked out of that and there'e no cash line nearby and they have no Lira left only Sterling. They have been told they are not flying till 8pm tonight. I've been in touch with them to verify the info I can get here with what they've been told by the hosting local travel rep. There are 200 passengers all waiting and tempers are running high to say the least.
 :(

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »
And just to say, I phoned Jet 2 customer services. Was on hold for 8 mins 48 secs and still not answered. Call charges- 60p per minute. Rip off that is, especially since they haven't updated their status on this flight since 4.50 am. Bodrum- Glasgow has a massive delay too.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 13:06:03 PM »
We're still looking for flights for October.  Just checked again, £612 without baggage.  They can stuff that.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 18:04:28 PM »
Jet2 flights were suspended because of a fault that was identified on Monday night's Glasgow - Dalaman flight which had to return to UK after two and a half hours into the flight. The fault appears to be a recurring problem on this aircraft, so the flights were grounded. See my post.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf