Author Topic: Yacht classic hotel restaurant.  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Fran

Yacht classic hotel restaurant.
« on: May 10, 2014, 15:42:14 PM »
Last night we decided if it was good enough for James Bond then it was good enough for us.
We started with Turkish meze for 2 people, which consisted of three different types of bread rolls, three dips, and warm vegetable fritters.
Main course was chateau briand cooked as you like it our was medium ( and it was cooked perfectly). This came with 3 sauces, pepper,mushroom and a mustardy type sauce. Garlic potato mash, spinach, stuffed mushrooms, onion rings and mixed veg in a very tasty sauce. We also had 3 large Efes and a bottle of water. Total price 161 tl.
The setting was lovely our table was nearest the the marina, so we had a lovely view. At the current exchange rate works out as £46. I thoroughly recommend it, especially for a special occasion.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Yacht classic hotel restaurant.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 16:32:04 PM »
Glad you liked it Fran, In my opinion the best restaurant In Fethiye, although I choose to live in Calis, I spend most of my time in Fethiye, the novelty of the Calis prom died off for me years ago, and what I like most about the restaurants in Fethiye , is, your choice of meat, fish, etc is not just served with a spoonful of rice, about 10 chips, a tomato peeled to look like a flower, and a piece of cucumber, to look like a cactus. and of course no English football on a television when you are trying to have an evening out. this is of course my Opinion, before I get any adverse replies/  ;)

Offline The Author

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 12:24:41 PM »
For us the Yacht Classic just ticks all the boxes for a fabulous evening out with your partner or a group of friends  :)

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 14:54:29 PM »
It's just a Wow place to be.
 Can't wait to go back there.
The perfect setting day or night.
  Just the sort of place calis could do with.

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 15:01:19 PM »
I am over in June would you recommend booking or just turn up been meaning to try here for ages !

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 15:12:50 PM »
We usually book, but you can just turn up.  We did this last time the Mozaik Bahce was full up, we just drove over and got a table right away.   
It's a lovely place for a meal, if you get a seat right next to the water, they switch on underwater lights and you can see the fish swimming over them.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Yacht classic hotel restaurant.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 19:17:38 PM »
On our list then    :) hope we have enough days  ;)

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 21:33:29 PM »
That's the trouble, only here for 12 days, so many recommendations from all of you, and our previous experiences, so difficult to decide where to go next.  Just cant wait only 7 days to go!!!

Offline pstevens

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 21:49:03 PM »
Me and the wife tried the hotel for an evening meal and it was fantastic ,i have the say the turks again shot themselves  in the foot as this was james bonds hotel i thought i would try ,you guessed it a vodka martini shaken not stirred what a let down what ever the drink was it came in a half liter glass suitable for a beer ,and tasted very strange ,this should have been a great selling point for the hotel but i think the turks just dont get what a great selling point they have or had ,any way the food and setting were fantastic .

Offline scorcher

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 07:21:09 AM »
At least you weren't shot at ! I agree ii's a very good hotel with nice ambience.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf