Author Topic: easyjet luggage allowance  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
easyjet luggage allowance
« on: May 18, 2014, 10:38:13 AM »
does anyone know if there is a limit on how much extra luggage allowance can be purchased. have looked on site and it says £ per extra kilo but cant find if there is a maximum . want to bring 50kilos :(

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
Re: easyjet luggage allowance
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 10:48:38 AM »
I can't answer your question but I would say that's really going to hit you with the cost - I was charged £45 for being 3kg over!

Is there no way you can buy extra weight in advance, like with Jet2? (You can add up to 3 bags for a total of 66kg any time up until you've checked in online.)

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 10:53:22 AM »
That is the online booking in advance price, each additional kilo over 20 is £3 per kilo, going to cost about £120 maybe if I bring that, not booked yet . guessing all airlines will be around the same cost

Offline Firo

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 11:05:18 AM »
We turned up at Bristol airport last month and went straight to Easy Jet enquiry desk and they told us we could book in an extra case (20kgs) for £30 there and then. So one of our hand luggages cases went as hold luggage. From 40kgs (2 people) to 60kg for £30...bargain....
At check it was £8 per kilo for excess so it was a good move as it saved us a lot of money.

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 15:42:24 PM »
problem resolved, was able to book 3 bags in, each 20kg. Should well cover what I bring now, 60kg for £54-happy with that  :). Plus the added bonus that hand luggage doesn't seem to be weight limit,just size

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf